The foundation for my blend is Sweet Marjoram, Origanum Marjorana known as an armchair for the heart. Simply inhaling Sweet Marjoram has been shown to calm the nervous system. The ancient Greeks called Sweet Marjoram “joy of the mountain”.
This blend has been created to aid in your meditation practice. Whether that is 2 minutes or 20 minutes, setting aside time for you is truly essential to connecting to your essence. I believe meditation takes practice and it is only by trying it everyday myself, sitting in a comfortable chair with my feet firmly on the ground that I have begun to truly find the meaning of stillness. My own practice has been enhanced by using this, whereby I have gone into a deeply peaceful and restful state. It is fascinating also to experience that sense of being fully grounded afterwards. Try it for yourself. Love to hear your feedback.
To use this blend and gain from the natural healing powers of essential oils I have chosen, sit back and relax.
- Fill your diffuser with water
- Add 8 – 10 drops of Meditation Blend (For a burner, add 4-6 drops, add boiling water and light candle)
- Slowly inhale and exhale.
- Closing your eyes and allowing the natural state of the mind settle, as you continue to breathe in and slowly out
- This oil can also be added to a handful of Epsom salts for a foot soak. Simply add 3 drops to the Epsom salts then pour warm water into your basin. Relax and soak your feet for 20 minutes.
Never apply essential oil directly to the skin or take internally.
∞ I adore this blend. It smells gorgeous in the difuser in my work room. Caroline Ebb & Flow Health
∞ My son loves this one for night time too. So calming. Caroline Eden & Boho Coaching
∞ Such a beautifully calming blend Helen. Keeping me calm in the chaos, thanks and blessings. Liam Therapy of Sound