Reiki Level One
Held over 2 days
This workshop is a combination of learning, discussion and experience. Practice time will include giving and receiving a complete Reiki treatment using all hands positions, the self practice and Reiki techniques. There is lots of time for practice.
What does Reiki level one include ?
- Understanding Reiki and how Reiki works.
- What happens during a Reiki Session.
- Energy Healing
- How our Chakra’s, Aura pathways & our endocrine system play a part in understanding the powerful influence on our mind and body
- History of Reiki
- Dr Mikao Usi, Dr Churjiro Hayashi, Mrs Takata
- Essence of Reiki
- Reiki attunement : 4 attunements during Reiki Level one
- Using Reiki
- Grounding and much more.
- Learning the Japanese Reiki techniques including
- Reiki meditation
- Cleansing energy before and after a session.
- Daily practices.
- Learning how to do a self-practice and the importance of treating yourself.
- Reiki hand positions.
- Chakra Balancing.
- Giving a complete Reiki session
- Practicing giving and receiving Reiki – lots of time to practice.
Mikao Usui founder of the Reiki System of Healing
“Reiki is a Japanese technique for relaxation that also promotes healing. It is done through touch. A warm and soothing energy flows from the hands to the client, promoting relaxation and releasing tension”
After successfully completing the course you will leave with:
- Knowing how to practice Reiki on yourself, your family and friends. You can use it everyday for the rest of your life!
- Your comprehensive manual covering all of Reiki Level One.
- Your Reiki Level One Certificate.
- Confidence and long term support.
- With an invitation to a Reiki Gathering, one month following course completion to support you, with an opportunity to give and receive Reiki and share your experiences.
- Continued mentoring and group practice to build your confidence in Reiki and your own ability to use it.
Dates and duration :
- Held over 2 days
- 10th and 11th December 2022 a Saturday and Sunday.
- 10am till 5pm both days with time allocated for tea and lunch breaks.
- Venue my home clinic Drumree. Co Meath.
Investment is €250. Deposit €100 to secure your place. Non refundable. Balance due 1 week prior to class commences.
You can repeat Reiki Level one any time if you have taken it with me already.
Who can take Reiki Level One
- Anyone can take Reiki Level One. No qualification or experience necessary.
- If you have never experienced Reiki before, I recommend having a Reiki Session before you book your Reiki Level one place, to purely connect with the energies of Reiki.
Preparation – what do I need to do to prepare for receiving Reiki Level One
- Suggesting you reduce caffeine, alcohol & sugar.
- Be hydrated.
All students and clients are guided to the teacher or practitioner that is right for them.
So get in touch if Reiki is calling you “Listen to your inner wisdom”.
◊ I can come to you. I will travel to you if you have a group of 6 or more. Just ask
I am your guiding light
Student Testimonals :
“I enjoyed every minute of Reiki level one. Helen gave us the tools not only to preform reiki but to use in every day life. It was an experience that I would definitely recommend to anyone looking to seek out Reiki and in finding themselves at the same time. Thank you Helen for everything and I can’t wait for reiki level 2.” Gavin
“I had the pleasure of attending Helen’s reiki level 1. I really enjoyed every minute of the experience it was safe, well organised and felt very free and relaxed to speak about things that arose during the course.
Helen was really open to answering everything and explained in detail what was happening every step of the way.
What really stood out for me was the tools she taught us to use in our daily lives and if we were practicing on family how we can adapt them to suit. The manual provided us with all the information that we had covered in detail over the 2 days which will be very handy to look back on.
The grounding meditation and the ceremonies we took part in, will be part of my life forever.
I have learnt so much about myself and I can now help myself and others because this is something I really wanted to do. My 11 yr old son who has autism has really enjoyed some reiki – he does not sleep well and since having reiki he is sleeping great.
Personally Helen has given me the tools now to improve and develop the changes I want to happen within my life and the confidence to do so. Thank you Helen ❤ can’t wait for Reiki level 2 ” Ciara